|1. Mission: ： |
|Founded in 2007, our mission is to encourage outstanding medical participatorpersonnel to engage in medical research and development, promote international medical interchanges, promote public knowledge of medicine and health, improve our national medical standard and offer the public medical and health care services and better quality of life. In 2013, we were named an excellent foundation by the Ministry of Health and Welfare.|
- Encourage outstanding medical participator to engage in medical and health care research and development, and sponsor domestic and international medical interchanges to improve international standing in academic standard.
- In view of our deteriorating living environment, an aging society and increasing public need for preventive medicine and health care, advance proper medical and health care knowledge among the public and help improve public and campus medical services and quality of life.
- Organize medical, pharmacological, nutritional and health care related charity events.
- Organize conferences, education, training and seminars, establish grants and scholarships for basic medical research, conduct clinical trials and thesis presentations, and organize medical and health care activities.
- Subsidize domestic research projects or academic exchanges in relevant fields
- Donate medical and health care supplies to the needs of individuals and schools.
- Implement other tasks related to our mission.
- Support Social Welfare and Health Education
- Organize educational courses for medical and pharmaceutical participator.
- Sponsor Philippines children for cleft lip treatment in Taiwan.
- Organize breast cancer patient outreach and educational activities.
- Promote epilepsy education activities.
- Support Academic Research and interchanges
- International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP).
- International toxicology seminars.
- International drug regulation seminars.
- Seminars on clinical diagnosis of metabolic syndromes.
- Research in national new drug accessibility and drug safety epidemiology.
|Address: 7F., No. 368, Fuxing S. Rd., Da’an District, Taipei City |